Wednesday, March 10, 2010

coveting..

Those of you who know me, I am a camera whore.

I have an 8 megapixel sony cybershot that I bought in 2005.  It was my first big tax-return purchase.  This camera has served me well for the past few years.  I always have a camera with me.  I love to take tons of pictures of friends to document the parties and outings, funny signs, cool architecture...

By measure of mere years, its time for a new camera.

With graduation, moving to Germany, and starting my 'grown-up life', I think a grown-up camera is in order.  Hopefully photography is a hobby I can improve on.

I have been looking around at cameras, but honestly, I don't know where to begin.

I am looking at the Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP Digital SLR Camera.  It sits at about $750.  Big price tag, but I think that it would be worth it.


I've also been coveting accessories;

like a cool camera strap from etsy,
and a leather camera case like this one.

Does anyone have any camera suggestions?  Let me know.

-Logs

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You should scroll through the blog thatwife. Sometime ago she had a posting all about cameras and camera suggestions.

Struvy said...

Way ahead of your. I have read through 'thatwife' to get ideas.

Plus, I've been talking to people I know that do photography.

This camera looks like it might just be the winner! Now to find some cash...

Related Posts with Thumbnails