Wednesday was not a fun day.
My blog went BERSERK!! Every time I tried to view my blog, it would automatically re-direct to weird, made-up websites or Christain Bible Camp registration... I was not happy. I figured blogger was just down or something, and decided to leave it for the day, no big deal.
A couple hours later, Liz told me she was trying to see my blog, with the same result! Epic fail. Luckily, dear sweet John was on the hunt... going through computer code and java doo-daws and hypodupalators...
We finally discovered the problem. There was some virus or hacker that had to do with countdown-clock widgets. I found a forum here, apparently I wasn't the only one experiencing this.
Moral of the story, somehow we got it taken care of. My three faithful readers should be so very excited!
Thanks again, Liz & Jon, for all your help :)
1 comment:
THANK you for fixing your blog!
Post a Comment