First of all, I am so very thankful the month of March is over because I am SO SICK of hearing about stupid Jimmer.
In other news... here's what I've been up to lately:
Watching these two studs play some baseball.
(Last night we beat DODD's Wiesbaden 14-3!! I have high hopes for the season.)
Venturing down to the Hauptwoche to shop, eat some yummy food, and walk around.
And finally running the Marine 5k on March 18th in Celebration of St. Paddy's Day!
(My third race this year... be impressed.)
2 comments:
Jimmer comment: thank you I totally agree.
Food Picture: Looks sooo good.
Running: So proud. Someday made I will like running. Someday. But probably not.
When you move back to VA (hope you do) wanna do P90x with me? It's pretty intense but fun.
Never heard of a PX90.. but I'm game for anything!
I've lost 26 pounds since May (woo hoo!) and I wanna get down another 15 by Christmas.
Post a Comment