Monday, March 7, 2011

home alone

Last week the fam went to Garmisch for ski week... ergo, I was all alone.  Sad day.

Monday was President's day, or some such nonsense, so I decided to venture downtown  for some good old-fashioned pedestrian exploration.  I had big plans to visit an art museum (couldn't find it) and the botanical gardens (got there, realized it was WINTER).  Instead, I walked through the old town and along the Main river and played with the new camera.  I also hit the Zeil and bought a few trinkets at H&M.

 
Take out from Ngon-Ngons

Dog-sitting has done wonders for my lazy fat bumbum.  I went on several looong walks this week, looping through the cow fields and around the castle.  Germany is so pretty.  It's a pity the people are such meanies.


 These posters are ALL OVER TOWN.  I think they are for city-council elections or something.  Regardless, I love this graphic of the Konigstein castle.  I am seriously contemplating stealing one.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ugh. I miss Germany soo much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails