Tuesday, February 8, 2011

craft-high

I am on a big of a craft-high lately.   I bought a bunch of AWESOME fabric from Etsy a couple weeks back.  I have cut out all my quilting squares.. next step is hijacking a sewing machine (my Mom's is kaput) to get it all together.

I've also bought a new camera (currently in the mail, details to follow).  I think I will make a cute camera strap.  They run for about $40 on etsy, but I have found a million tutorials online.  Will use some leftover cuts from the quilting project. 

Channeling this girl.  I wish I were that cool.

So.. new dream project would be this:


I've always liked the idea of having an office/ studio space.  I dabble in painting and sewing and general tom-foolery, and need a place to do it!  But, let's face it, it will be YEARS before I have a place with enough rooms to handle all my stuff.  I absolutely love this.  It's super classy, plus it can incorporate into a guest room or living room and hide away the crazy!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love it. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Now blog more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails