Sunday, December 5, 2010

November re-cap

Disclaimer - you have been warned that I am terrible at this blogging thing!

Here are the highlights from good ole' 11/2010:

  • Spent Veteran's day downtown Luxembourg, then a quick stop at a nearby WWII American Cemetery.
  • GOT A JOB!!  I spent most of this month filling out paperwork, but I finally am working on base.
  • Did another 5k.  The CLO sponsored a Thanksgiving 'Turkey Trot', so the boys and I went.
Pumpkin Patch in Wiesbaden

View of Luxembourg

Grave of General Patton, WWII

The "Nurnburger"... gotta love McD's regional menu items!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

You live in Luxembourg??? I was always intrigued by this small country in Europe.. :D

Congrats on the job!!! I just got a new one so I know how you feel!

www.clothedmuch.com

Struvy said...

I actually live in Germany, but Luxembourg is only a three-hour drive. Just a day trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails