Friday, September 10, 2010

main food fest

Two weeks ago (I know, I suck at blogging) we went downtown to this festival-thing on the river.  It was amazing!  It reminded me of the Christmas market here.. but with over 800 booths.  It was mostly food, but also crafts and clothes and handmade things.  A few museums and local businesses had booths as well.  I just wish these things stayed up all summer long, instead of just one weekend :(

 Chocolate-covered strawberry kabobs... my favorite.

  GIANT  cocktails

These were just plain amazing.

 Frankfurt skyline over the river.

 The biggest doner/meat-wheel I have ever seen.

 I got the steak sandwich at one of the Argentinian stands.

The moral of the story?  If you are reading this.. you are now contractually obligated to COME VISIT MEEE!!... I will feed you well.

1 comment:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Ah! I love German food, and especially miss Doner kebabs! I lived in Stuttgart for 3 years, and haven't been back since 2006... and I miss it terribly! :( It all looks delicious though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails