But why is it so hard to find cute/normal modest clothing?
Even hemlines at my beloved H&M have risen ridiculously in the past couple years. There was a time where I would leave that store with dozens of dresses and skirts. I've been about 6 times this summer, and not a single dress purchased. I weep.
I have mentioned Eliza Magazine before. I really like their approach of showcasing modest fashions ranging from the runway to affordable online stores. They post the CUTEST things. It is very refreshing.
I've found a few more websites & blogs that advocate modest fashion in a non-prudy way... hope you enjoy them!
- A la Modest
- Beautifully Invisible
- Clothed, Much?
- Is This Modest? (This one is weird, but has tons of links to retailers.)
- Kansas Couture
- What I Wore
- Modesty is Pretty
- All Tumble Down...
- That Wife's "Fashionably Modest" Series
- Modestly Styled
- Uber-Chic-For-Cheap - SALES!!
- Adventures in Dress - Making Lot's of DIY ideas
- Sea of Shoes She has a lot of interesting thirft/ vintage finds
1 comment:
http://www.sensiblystyled.com/fashion-bits-l-a-m-b/
If you don't have it, sensibly styled is another one.
Post a Comment