Faithful readers,
I haven't forgotten you!
Not too much has been going on lately. (Being a SAHM ain't all its cracked up to be.) I've spent most of my days at home watching tv, making dinner, and chauffering the sister to-and-from work. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I have been working the last few days to update the format of my blog. No major changes, I am just trying to figure out this whole "code" thing. If anyone has a blog badge or any formatting they want to share, please let me know!
Despite the complete lack of structure in my life as of late, I do have a couple projects in the works. I've been slowly unpacking my suitcases (three months later) and trying to organize my room*. Note to self: buy MORE hangers! I've also been working on a little experiment a la That Wife.
Stay tuned for some photos/posts in the next few days!
* And by "room" I mean the heat-stroke/insane-dream inducing attic occupied by the Mills and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment