Sunday, February 7, 2010

bucket list

So many people have them... I've always wanted to do this!

Here are a few things I'd like to do before I'm 30

1.  Ride a camel.
2.  Ride an elephant.
3.  Attend the Vienna Opera Ball.
4.  Roadtrip across the U.S.
5.  Run a 10k (let's face it, I'm not the marathon type).
6.  Scuba dive/snorkel a reef.
7.  Attend a professional sporting event.
8.  Own a house.
9.  See a taping of  "Saturday Night Live".
10.  Sell a painting.
11.  Learn to play the piano.
12.  Make a donation/have something named after me.
13.  Go on a cruise.
14.  Ski.
15.  Go through the temple.
16.  Learn conversational German and Spanish.
17.  Ride in a helicopter.
18.  See the Northern Lights.
19.  Be in Times Square for New Year's Eve.
20.  Attend a Holi Festival of Colors.
21.  Get a Masters degree.
22.  Visit 2 new continents (North America & Europe:  check!)
23.  Have an organized home library.
24.  Buy a designer bag.
25.  Host a rocking dinner party.
Related Posts with Thumbnails