Monday, September 28, 2009

fall book list

Not to turn my rather pathetic little attempt at blogging into "Logan's feel-good book club", I'm going to recap on my previous post.

I made a goal over the summer to start reading. I have always enjoyed reading, but in the past few years, had not managed to read much outside of the realm of textbooks.

Here is what I managed to finish over the summer:
Spy Dust - Antonio and Jonna Mendez
The Automatic Millionaire - David Bach
Leap of Faith - Queen Noor
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseni
What Was Asked of Us - Trish Wood & Bobby Muller
The Code Book - Simon Singh
Atonement - Ian McEwan (actually, I got bored half-way through this one and quit)

Currently I am tackling:
A Painted Kiss - Elizabeth Hickley

And next on deck:
The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseni
Rebecca - Daphne duMaurier
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
Common Sense - Glen Beck
The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
The White Queen - Philippa Gregory
Legacy of Ashes - Tim Wiener
The Case for God - Karen Armstrong

(The first two I have... but I accept donations and suggestions!)

There, Liz. I blogged.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am so proud of you. Really Really Proud!

Related Posts with Thumbnails