Wednesday, September 30, 2009

etsy

I LOVE etsy.

My first esty purchase was a pair of eiffel-tower-and-croissant earrings:


I love the concept of this online, hand-made marketplace. If I was more organized, had more free time, and was a wee bit more creative, I would probably take a stab at my own etsy line. Someday, right?

Here are my current favorites:

Tickled Whimsy by my friend Christine Hunsaker;
ZOAA, referred by Nadia Najdawi; &
Pretty Raccoon, because I MUST HAVE that eiffel tower scarf!!

If you haven't ever checked out this site, please do. It is well worth the hours of time it will suck out from under you. It is also a great resource for all you brides-to-be (that's right Liz, you've been tagged), with paper goods, art pieces, accessories, etc.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My bracelet came from Etsy. I was going to blog about it after the wedding. Yay for Etsy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails